Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 4! :)

Last night kind of got away from me.  Sorry about that.  We ran into an impromptu food and wine party and while I didn't eat or drink much more than I should have, I wasn't about to try to keep track!   :)  So, I'm back today.  Let's see what I've done!

Food:

  • Larabar
  • small pc cake (ugh, it's finally out of the house! yay!)
  • 2 boiled eggs
  • 4T salsa/10 tortilla chips
  • 1 sq Vosges chocolate bar
  • Pita sandwich with: 1 slice provolone, meat from two hot wings, 1 leaf lettuce, <1 T ranch dressing
  • 1/2C triple berry blend
  • 1/2C dannon fit and light vanilla yogurt
  • Odwalla Choco Walla
 Exercise:
  • 20 min walk, 2.0 mph
  • 10 min walk, 2.0 mph

Total: 1 mile, 30 min

Yoga w/ball: 20 min
Stretches: 10 min


So, I found this site, caloriecount.about.com.  Normally, I wouldn't use it because I not only have (had) my own plans, but I'm keeping track of my consumption as well.  When I got to the site, however, I found that it is MUCH more amazing than just that!  It tracks all calories burned for all activities, daily weight, calories and activity, and even gives you a daily nutritional analysis!  I found out I'm need to start taking my multivitamins again.  lol  Hello Flintstones chewables!  HA  You should all check it out, it's already helping me tons!  See you all tomorrow!

:)

What is your favorite weight loss tool?  Let me know!

(oh, and weight: 227.6.  Two lbs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment