Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2

Well, I'm having a little more trouble than I have the past two days.  My tummy does not want to shrink down to a reasonable size, it wants to stay large and consume massive amounts of food!  Still, I've eaten much less than usual, at smaller intervals.  My exercise today has included tons of mall walking.  That is going to have to do since I'm feeling so sick today.  (Thank you allergies!)  I'll make up for it tomorrow.  :)

Food today has been:

  • Larabar
  • 4 pc sushi
  • Small (2x2) pc cake
  • 3 jelly bellies
  • 1 hush puppy
  • 3 biscuits (see where the problem comes in?)
  • 1T peanut butter with honey
  • 1 cup Progresso Light Chicken and Dumpling soup
  • Clif bar
  • 1T pb with honey
  • water
  • tea
Going to bed early.  I feel horrible.  Talk to you all tomorrow!

UPDATE: I made myself exercise..... a little.

Crunches:

  • Rep 1 - 15
  • Rep 2 - 10
  • Rep 3 - 5 
(I know.  I'm lame.  I haven't worked those muscles in YEARS probably!)

Push-ups (these are even lamer, they were the girly push ups!):
  • Rep 1 - 10 
  • Rep 2 - 5
Actually, I'm shocked I could do even 15 push ups.  I hate that exercise more than anything.  Part of that has to do with me being so clumsy, and I can barely keep my balance.  That's what core strengthening is for though!  

NOW for bed!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment